Sunday, June 13, 2010

it came to me

Slowly i recognized that I would be the only one who understood what was going on in my head....i had to clear my thoughts which created cobwebs that distracted me from the truth.....i couldn't bare the truth - i wanted everything to vanish and to stop in mid-air so i could stay in the world that i had been living in for the past few months.....it only hit me yesterday that i was lied to and why does it hurt only know when i have known it for a few days.....i guess i was slowly - well very slowly - accepting reality.....me myself and i and reality all mixed together are not in conjuction - we tend to stray from reality as it is filled with hard verities and i am known to stay amongst the stars and live a pain-free life.....life has come easily to me allowing me to live simply and forget that their are people out there who can be monsters.....i try to believe that each person is a kind, gentle-hearted, pure soul with no malific intents......but i was proven wrong....and once again reality prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment